Discover The Benefits of Riceplex Stabilized Rice Bran
The Highest Quality and Trusted Rice Bran Solubles
Why include RICEPLEX™ Soluble Rice
Bran in your daily diet?
Are Not What You Eat. You Are What You Absorb!
SRB is essentially pre-digested, so it is very easy for your body to absorb all of the high-quality,
The Riceplex™ SRB
- Increases Your Energy Levels
- Impressive Nutrient
- Concentrated Nutrition
- Potent Antioxidant Compounds
- Gluten-Free food
- Polyphenols, polysaccharides and phospholipids
- Supports Your Immune System
- Natural B-complex vitamin source
- Wide range of macro and trace minerals
- Supports Normal Glucose Levels
- Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Rich in Phytonutrients
- Low Glycemic Index (below 55)
- Virtually pre-digested making it easily absorbed
What does RICEPLEX™ Rice Bran
Solubles taste like?
Being a grain product, you will find a slightly sweet, toasted
cereal flavor. When made into a rice-milk beverage, you'll find it similar to the milk at the bottom of your cereal
RICEPLEX™ SRB is made from the soluble fraction of
stabilized rice bran.
How do you consume RICEPLEX™ Rice Bran
Solubles in your daily diet?
1) Mix 4-5 ounces of water with each Tablespoon of powder (1 or 2 soons is enough per
2) Stir briskly (and a fork works better if you're not using a mixer.)
3) Let mix sit to allow the powder to fully dissolve, resulting in a 'rice-milk'.
Treat your body to one or two glasses each day ... and feel the difference.
If you are planing on using stabilized rice bran as an
ingredient in a healthshake/smoothie, you may want to consider using Riceplex FIBER. While this version does
not fully dissolve in water, this is less of an issue when part of a shake, and it cost significantly
less, while maintaining a strong nutrient profile.
Want More Ways to Include RICEPLEX™ SRB in Your Daily
- Sprinkle over hot or cold cereals
- Mix into yogurt
- Stir into your ice cream
- Blend into your shake/smoothie
- We're sure you can come up with many more ways.
Riceplex, Really Feed Your Body!
+ Why are we less expensive than other providers?